As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
It’s April, it is APRIL! We are already through the first quarter of the year, the snow is melting, the bulbs are poking their heads out of the ground, birds are chirping, who doesn’t love springtime!?
And with spring comes Easter! I am excited to bring you two new recipes this week for your Easter celebrations, but honestly they are delicious anytime of the year!
This week, it’s all about Easter meal planning, whether you are hosting a brunch for 2 or a dinner for 20, I have recipes that cover just about every category, so grab a cup of coffee or tea and browse with me.
Our family is gathering this Sunday and I am so excited, to celebrate the resurrection of my Savior as well as to see many in our family we have not seen for some time. What will you be doing?
I hope you will pop down to the comments and let me know! Remember, I answer all of my emails personally!
Easter Brunch & Dinner Ideas
Easter brunch and dinner ideas, most of these recipes can be scaled up or down if needed, just requires you to do a bit of math!
Easter Brunch & Dinner Main Dish Recipes
- BRAND NEW RECIPE ==>> Biscuits and Gravy Egg Casserole with Green Chile Sausage Gravy!!
- make the night before or morning of
- 15 minutes hands-on time
- feeds a crowd!
- Freezer friendly (before or after baking)
- Gluten free options, for real!
- Mock Eggs Benedict | Scrumptious, simple tastes like you slaved! (GF)
- Overnight Cinnamon Crunch French Toast | A Pioneer Woman copycat, tastes decadent and amazing!
- Cola & Bourbon Glazed Ham | Super simple & tasty way to dress up a store-bought spiral sliced ham
- Easy Chocolate Chip Croissant Bake | with a Nutella sauce, drool!
- Hammy Sammies | the worlds best ham and cheese sandwiches that you make ahead!!
- Tender Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs | shut the door!
- 3 Ingredient Raspberry Glazed Salmon | for those who want a healthier, lighter fare. (GF)
- Marinated Asian Pork Loin | for those who are grilling away!
Best Easter Side Dish Recipes
The side dishes make the holidays! What will you make this year? I hope you try one of these tried and true Easter sides!
- NEW RECIPE =>> Amazing Corn Pudding Casserole <== amazing! (GF)
- Cheesy Asparagus Bake | minutes to assemble, bakes fast, tastes great! (GF)
- Tender Tarragon Carrots | Instant Pot or stove top, outta this world flavor! (GF)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with honey balsamic glaze | nuff said (GF)
- World Famous Potatoes Au Gratin with Gruyere | okay maybe not world famous, but still! (GF)
- Cheesy Party (Funeral) Potatoes | seriously, an amazing taste! (GF Option)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes OR Instant Pot Boursin Mashed Potatoes (GF)
- Rosemary Butter Red Potatoes | for a simpler affair, but SOO yummy! (GF)
- Wild Rice Supreme | An amazing side dish for the holidays! (GF)
- Best Ever Cowboy Baked Beans | why not? They are covered in bacon! (GF option)
Best Easter Salads
- NEW RECIPE =>> Unique Strawberry Rhubarb Mint Salad (GF)
- Blackberry Salad with fried Goat Cheese | tastes AH-Mazing! (GF Option)
- Tropical Mango Blueberry Salad | always fresh, with a light dressing!(GF)
- Asian Ramen Noodle Salad (All Natural) | a winner every single time!
- Sweet Apple Pecan Salad | this dressing on this salad! Award winning! (GF)
- Best Italian Pasta Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes | can anyone resist?
- Bacon Balsamic Macaroni Salad | another winner with bacon!
Easter Breads & Rolls
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits | a seriously amazing biscuit bread!
- Sweet Molasses Brown Bread Rolls | better than Outback or The Cheesecake Factory
- Easy (yes really) Yeast Rolls | started in your bread maker, finished in the oven!
- Chewy Soft Oatmeal Rolls | the pictures aren’t great, but the rolls are spectacular!
Best Easter Day Sweets
I’ll start with brunch inspired treats and finish with decadent desserts! Hope you find something you might want to make!
- BRAND NEW RECIPE =>> Orange Scones (Panera Copycat) these scones SHINE, like Florida sunshine! (GF option)
- Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting | almost didn’t get engaged because of these rolls 🙂
- Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake | Amazing presentation, moist! (GF option)
- Berry Scones with Lemon Glaze | a gorgeous scone if I ever saw one!
- Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake | Elegant (from a cake mix) coffee cake!
- Double Crumb Apple Coffee Cake | a wow recipe, every time! (GF Option)
- Classic Apple Crisp | make gluten free or regular, tastes fabulous! (GF)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Bars | oaty, with a sweet strawberry rhubarb ribbon; gluten free or regular! (GF)
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake <<= NEW RECIPE! (GF option)
- Chocolate Strawberry (or not) Shortcake <== NEW RECIPE! (GF option)
- Key Lime Pie – Award winning, tons of reviews! (GF Option)
- Traditional Tiramisu | EASY, make ahead, wow everyone dessert!
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nothing Bundt Cake | the BEST!
- Death By Chocolate Cake | need I say more? (GF Option)
- Easy Chocolate Loaf or Bundt Cake | Light, tender, amazing!
- Mile High Mud Pie | a make ahead, no bake, Ice cream cake! (GF Option)
- Luscious Lemon Sandwich Cookies | a sweet-tart nibble!
- Cadbury Easter Egg Cookies | a fun project to make with kids!
- Cadbury Chocolate Egg Sugar Cookie Cake | you read that right!
- Easter Bunny Dirt Cake | another make ahead winner!! (GF Option)
- Rose No-Churn Ice Cream | a real beauty of an ice cream! (GF)
Browse through my Drinks category, a little something for everyone, non-alcoholic, cocktails, teas and spritzers!
What to do with Leftover Ham!
Plus, don’t miss this simple, comforting, oh so tasty use for Leftover ham!!
I pray you have a blessed Easter weekend, full of God’s grace, love and HOPE! This is one of my favorite songs by Chris Tomlin, and a great reminder of what Christ did for us!
Visit The Fresh Cooky’s Amazon Shop
God bless your Easter weekend friends, until next Friday!
P.S. Be sure to check out last weeks Fresh Fridays for more recipe ideas!
About Kathleen Pope
Recipe Innovator | Food Photographer | Food Writer
Hi, I’m Kathleen Pope. Here at The Fresh Cooky you will find easy, mostly from-scratch, trusted recipes for all occasions. From speedy dinners to tasty desserts, with easy step-by-step instructions. I am here to help teach you how to make mouthwatering recipes without spending hours in the kitchen. Read more about Kathleen here.