Traditional Thanksgiving Menu 2021, from main course, sides to delicious and decadent desserts and drinks. That’s why I have collected all of my favorite Thanksgiving Menu Ideas in one place.
Whether you are sitting down for a traditional thanksgiving dinner, or a simple Thanksgiving Family Dinner, I have something for everyone.
All of these recipes can be cut in half for smaller meals.
If you want to set a beautiful table, browse this post for easy Thanksgiving Tablescape ideas using items around your house, a very low cost budget friendly way to decorate.
Starting to plan your Thanksgiving Family Dinner? Let’s jump in, use this handy Table of Contents below to quickly navigate this post.
Table of contents for Thanksgiving Menu 2021
Plus, check out my friend Lynn’s, free printable Thanksgiving planner
Traditional Thanksgiving Main Dishes
Thanksgiving Potato Recipes (the best!)
Delicious Holiday Side Dishes
Make Ahead, Chilled Side Dishes
Breads & Roll Recipes
- Easy Yeast Rolls |tons have made these on Pinterest, always a hit!
- Sweet Molasses Brown Bread Rolls | You know, like the ones you get at Cheesecake Factory or Outback? Yup, those!
- Cranberry Walnut Overnight Bread | Ah-mazing, in every way!
- Russian Black Bread | A dark rich, complimentary bread started in your bread machine.
- Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread | for a Southern Thanksgiving, this would be tops!
Delightfully Decadent Desserts
Festive Holiday Drinks
I hope this comprehensive list of Traditional Thanksgiving Menu 2021 has given you lots to chew on — so to speak!
Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend, thanks for stopping by and may your Thanksgiving be blessed with health, joy, peace and GRATITUDE!