A delectable collection of sweet and easy Valentine’s Day desserts sure to please your friends, family or sweetheart! Make ahead, chocolate (oh yeah), non-chocolate, mini desserts and more!
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.Charles M Schulz
Do you go big or small for Valentine’s day?
Personally, I have never made a big deal about it, my hubby and I exchange cards and he usually buys me flowers, which the ever practical side of me always tells him to buy them a day or two after, when they are cheap!
But, I have always made a special treat for our family!
So grab a cute apron and let’s make a sweet treat for Valentine’s day!
Everyone loves a special sweet treat and I hope you will find one or two recipes from this collection of easy Valentine’s Day desserts that you will love to make!
Easy Valentine’s Day Desserts
And if you want to go all out this Valentine’s Day, here are some ideas for Appetizers, Main Dish and Drinks.
VALENTINE’S DAY APPETIZERS
- This easy Bruschetta is a light and fresh way to start the evening
- Stay low carb with this bright, colorful Mediterranean Layered Dip
- Light, make ahead Artichoke Cheese Wontons
EASY MAIN DISH IDEAS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
- My favorite “looks and tastes fancy” super easy dinner! Psst 30 minutes or less!
- Want to WOW people? Make these Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
- Go lighter and make a big, healthy, totally romantic salad!
COCKTAILS AND MOCKTAILS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
- Hibiscus Dark & Stormy | amazing, twist on the original!
- Blackberry Bourbon Moscow Mule, nuff said!
- One of my most popular cocktails, Cherry Bomb is a gorgeously red cocktail.
- What about a beautiful Hot Buttered Rum!?
- Cranberry Spritzer, not just for the holidays! (you can purchase frozen cranberries or substitute Grenadine)
- Fresh, tart, bright Grapefruit Basil Vodka Smash
- Blood Orange, Tangerine & Thyme cocktail, unique, seasonal – delicious!
- Passion Tea (Starbucks Copycat), so delicious, no alcohol required.
For Mocktails | Omit alcohol in all above drinks for kids or non-drinkers, adding a splash more of the mixer).
What will you make for Valentine’s Day? I hope these inspired you to try something new!