As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy Friday Friends!
This year seems to be accelerating, doesn’t it? We are already a week into May!
But you don’t need me to remind you how fast time flies, today we are talking about Mother’s day.
I have compiled 4 brunch menus for you to make or suggest to someone else (hint-hint), and a brand new recipe for Fried Ice Cream, no reason we can’t enjoy that all spring and summer long.
Plus a super easy DIY Strawberry Lip Scrub, a great last minute gift!
No kids around? Make something for yourself! You do not need to be a mom to enjoy these recipes!
Brunch Menu #1
Bring mom all the great flavors of spring with this simple and delicious breakfast menu:
- Mock Eggs Benedict Casserole | Don’t knock it until you tried it, everyone, and I mean everyone that I make this for, asks for the recipe!
- Tropical Fruit Salad is probably one of my favorite, light fruit salads, bursting with mango flavor!
- Chai Tea Latte | while traditionally thought of in the fall, this warm, delicious spiced tea is perfect anytime of year, tastes great iced too!
- Fresh Orange Scones are bursting with real orange zest and juice, in a lightly sweetened scone. Pair with a little clotted cream (or whipped cream) and this luscious lemon curd and you are golden!
Brunch Menu # 2
Hearty, scrumptious, fresh and delicious! This menu would make my day!
- Prosciutto Gruyere Hashbrown Quiche is a gluten free and flavor FULL breakfast quiche!
- Homemade Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt made into simple parfaits using homemade granola, and fresh berries
- Golden Milk Turmeric Tea Latte another great hot or cold, this calming, relaxing drink is just what moms need!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble is a great taste for springtime with sweet-tart rhubarb shining through
Brunch Menu #3
This menu is great for later meals, since the chile relleno casserole is on the heartier side.
- Chile Relleno Casserole is a winner, every single time! Easily make this gluten free, it’s a not too spicy, cheesy casserole!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Mint Salad if you need something bright, light, sweet-tart this is your salad!
- Strawberry Gin Cocktail is a light and refreshing cocktail, using fresh strawberry syrup, mocktail too!
- Starbucks Copycat Coffee Cake is an easy make-ahead coffee cake sure to please everyone! You might also love this Blueberry Crumble Cake or this Gluten Free Best Ever Coffee Cake.
Brunch Menu #4
All of these all natural and vibrant colors just make me smile and want to dig in!
- Blackberry Balsamic Chicken Salad with fried Goat Cheese is a party in your mouth! So many great flavors!
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake with all of the best flavors of spring and summertime!
- Starbucks Copycat Passion Tea and Lemonade a make ahead concentrate that is so delicious with hibiscus, lemon and mint!
- Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Rolls these copycat Cinnabon (only way better) are the most amazing cinnamon rolls ever! Trust me!!
Chocolate Dessert Ideas for Mother’s Day
And just in case you need a little more inspiration, this is for all of you Chocoholic Mom’s out there!
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake a Nothing Bundt Cakes amazing copycat! One of my most popular!
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake keep the strawbs or make it a sundae!
- Easy Chocolate Lava Cakes | yes, they are really easy, and you can make them gluten free too!
- Fluffy and Light Chocolate Cake you can make in a loaf pan or bundt pan.
- Browse all of my Chocolate Recipes!
Most Popular Dessert Recipes for Mom
These are some of my most popular desserts on the blog! Be sure to check out all of my dessert recipes!
- Traditional Easy Tiramisu | hundreds have made this easy dessert and LOVED it, you will too!
- Best Key Lime Pie | thousands of pins, hundreds have made and tried this amazing recipe!
- Fried Ice Cream Cake | sneaking this one it, it’s brand new actually, but I KNOW you will love it.
- Mile High Mud Pie our personal family favorite dessert, this make ahead amazing dessert is easier than it looks!
DIY Gifts for Mom!
- Brand new recipe =>> DIY Strawberry Lip Scrub (you can make this in a few minutes!)
- Homemade Strawberry Sugar Scrub | another ready in 5 minute scrub, smells amazing!
- Lemon & Peppermint Antibacterial Hand Scrub | healthy, healing, soothing!
- Carrabba’s Grill Seasoning delicious on everything from chicken and veggies to fish!
- Golden Milk Spice Mix give mom the gift of soothing with these easy healthy tea mix.
I wish and pray that all of the mom’s reading the blog this week a most blessed, cherished day. And if this day is hard for you, I understand, reach out to me or to someone, don’t do it alone! May God richly bless you!
Have a blessed weekend and I appreciate you hanging around!
P.S. Be sure to browse through last weeks Fresh Fridays for more great recipes!