As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
I love a pretty gift tag or gift label, and so I set out to make some free printable Christmas gift tags for your DIY Gifts.
Did I mention they are FREE? Yep, free printable Christmas gift tags, simply download and print at home. They will not print with the watermarks on them, you make them yours! The designs are using watercolor art, kind of a vintage, rustic, farmhouse gift tag look, but modernized.
If you are looking for some fabulous DIY Food and Gift Ideas to pair these with, try these Maple Bourbon Candied Pecans, Carrabbas’s Grill Seasoning, Cranberry Walnut Bread or simple Classic Shortbread!
The below table of contents is in lieu of a Jump to Recipe button, but I sure hope you will take a minute to browse through the whole post.
Table of contents
“From the Kitchen of” Gift Tags
First, because I am a food blogger, I wanted to provide you with 4 different “from the kitchen of” gift tags, without the traditional “from the kitchen of”, on them.
The numbers and watermarks will not print.
“Not to Brag, But I Made This” Gift Tags
I saw this line somewhere and loved it, cause it hit my funny bone! Hopefully I am not a big bragger, nor are you, but I did think it was awfully cute.
These are a bit more generic, you could use these for something you make whether it’s food related or not:
- Maybe a knitted item or something sewn
- A jar of soup mix from my friend at Sarah at Creative Ramblings
- Bake up some treats like these brownie trees from my friend Maryann at Domestically Speaking
- Maybe a handmade ornament from my friend Sherry at Savvy Apron
I loved it so much, I made 4 designs, 2 of each per sheet, for good variety.
The numbers and watermarks will not print.
“We’re Nuts About You” Christmas Gift Tags
This darling “We’re Nuts About You” gift tag is perfect for gifting a bag or jar of nuts, make them homemade, or purchase them, the thought counts!
There are 4 designs, 2 of each design that print on each sheet, and remember the watermark does not print!
Recommended Items for Gift Bag, Package Decorating
- Bakers twine is my favorite; of course at Christmas one of my favorites is the classic red and white, this trio of three is perfect.
- Nothing wrong with soft and off white classic bakers twine, plus you can tie up your turkey with it too!
- Jute is fun too! Rustic and farmhouse feeling, I love this sampler pack of 12 jute colors of twine.
- Don’t forget a totally different look, like this vine garland, make mini wreaths to go onto your packages.
- Accent pieces are great, be creative, clip some evergreen from your yard (or a neighbors, but ask first), berries, a cinnamon stick, rustic or classic jingle bells, be creative, I bet you have little ornaments you could use too!
How to Get the Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Simply click on the button below. A window will open where you pop in your email address and I’ll send you the link to the free, printable gift tags in an email, shazaam!
You will receive all three designs, print one style or print them all!
I used to use 65# white or kraft paper for most my gift tags, however our newer printer does not like this heavy paper, no matter how I format it, so make sure your printer can handle heavy card stock.
Now I use a heavy bright white paper. This 2×3″ tag punch, is what I used, it also punches a hole and adds an eyelet. Pretty nifty! It is not perfect, I usually have to trim one side, but it’s still easier than hand cutting.
If you liked these watercolor, vintage, rustic, farmhouse Christmas gift tags, I sure would appreciate you popping down to the comments and writing me a quick note!
Plus I’d love to hear whatever looks, sayings or ideas you have! You never know, they might show up!
PIN TO YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS BOARD
About Kathleen Pope
Recipe Innovator | Food Photographer | Food Writer
Hi, I’m Kathleen Pope. Here at The Fresh Cooky you will find easy, mostly from-scratch, trusted recipes for all occasions. From speedy dinners to tasty desserts, with easy step-by-step instructions. I am here to help teach you how to make mouthwatering recipes without spending hours in the kitchen. Read more about Kathleen here.