The perfect treat to serve and celebrate for Patriotic holidays! This easy recipe for Patriotic No Churn Ice Cream has won rave reviews in our home! Only 3 ingredients and a few mix-ins and you’ll be making your own red, white and blue frozen treat!
I love our country and this year for the 4th of July, I whipped up, yup, literally and figuratively this beautiful Red, White & Blue No Churn Ice Cream!
If you love some red, white and blue treats, then try these festive Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies, or these healthier, Red, White and Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits, or this beautiful Red, White & Blueberry Cocktail.
Studded with red and blue m&m’s along with white chocolate chips and KAPOW! SHAZAM! ZOINKS!
I personally think ice cream is still better from the ice cream maker vs. no churn, but you cannot beat no churn ice cream for a quick, low cost, E-A-S-Y, no bake dessert. Simply whip this up ahead of time, freeze overnight and you will have people screaming for ice cream.
Which by the way — my people; more specifically my man-children; LOVE this ice cream and my other no churn ice cream Circus Animal No Churn Ice Cream.
Our oldest informed me (while shoveling spoonfuls of ice cream into his mouth), that I should make TONS of this ice cream and open a shop! From the mouth of teens!
RECIPE FOR BASIC VANILLA NO CHURN ICE CREAM
- Heavy cream, whipped (I used organic)
- Sweetened condensed milk (I used organic)
- Vanilla extract or paste, I used Vanilla Bean Paste
PATRIOTIC RED, WHITE AND BLUE MIX-INS!
- 1/2 package red, white and blue M&M’s (or sort out red and blue, about 1/3 of a cup)
- 1/2-3/4 package white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
If using mixins, stir in and then smooth into the loaf pan.
Note that the M&M’s will bleed, but that’s kind of the beauty of the ice cream. Don’t stir them in too long, you want them to freeze with the streaks of colors.
RED, WHITE & BLUE ICE CREAM
I couldn’t find Red, White and Blue M&M’s this year, so I resorted to using a package of mini M&M’s and sorting out the red and blue ones, then thought, I should toss in white chocolate chips for the white! Tada! A legend is born, okay — maybe not, but I guarantee two things: 1. It’s SO EASY and 2. It’s SO delicious!
OPTIONAL MIX IN’S FOR MORE NO CHURN ICE CREAM FAVORITES
By the way, mix in anything you want! The basic vanilla recipe is included, be creative, here are thoughts I’ve had.
- Chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Reese’s Pieces
- Rich Chewy Hot Fudge Swirled and maybe chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips with some Bourbon Caramel Vanilla sauce swirled in.
- Fresh summer fruits!! Slice strawberries, peaches, mangoes and more. Stir in blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and cherries (pits removed please)
- Chopped Andes Mints, 1/2-1 teaspoon mint extract and maybe a swirl of hot fudge.
- 1-2 Tablespoons Espresso Powder, Toasted Almonds and Chocolate Fudge (drooling!)
- Stir in 1/2 cup Lemon Curd or 6 tablespoons lemon juice plus 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1-3 Tablespoons cinnamon and swirl in 1/3 cup dulche de leche
Hopefully that will get your juices going! Just think of your favorite ice creams and mix it in! And in case this recipe didn’t float your boat, check the following recipes out!
Sharing this week on Weekend Potluck <== check it out!
Looking for more cool, summertime treats?
- Chocolate Brownie Fudge Ice Cream | cool, creamy, chocolatey and fudgy!
- Rose Pistachio No Churn Ice Cream
- Mile High Mud Pie Ice Cream Cake
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fried Ice Cream Cake
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Best Banana Pudding Magnolia Bakery Copycat
Like this recipe?
Don’t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star rating in the recipe below!
Patriotic "No Churn" Ice Cream is so easy and is the perfect red, white and blue frozen treat!
Basic Vanilla No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped (I used organic)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (I used organic)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste, I used Vanilla Bean Paste
Patriotic Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup or 1/2 package Red, White and Blue M&M's
- 1/2 package White Chocolate Chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- Simply whip your whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then slowly pour in your sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and any mix in's until combined (about 45 seconds).
- Spread into a standard 9x5 loaf pan or storage container, smoothing out and freezing until firm at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Note that M&M's will bleed, but that's kind of the beauty of the ice cream. Don't stir them in too long, you want them to freeze with the streaks of colors.
So many mix in ideas, so little time. Be creative! See the post for a ton of ideas to create a unique no churn ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Glass Food Storage Containers with Lids - 6 Pack, 2 Sizes (35 Oz, 12 Oz)
365 Everyday Value, Mini White Chocolate Baking Chips, 12 Ounce
M&M's Red White & Blue Milk Chocolate (62 Oz),
365 Everyday Value, Organic Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz
KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Plus 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Silver
Vanilla Bean Paste for Baking
Serving Size:1 scoop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information is estimated and may not be entirely accurate.
I enjoy sharing easy recipes that are wholesome and delicious. I am fed by my faith, family, friends & food! Welcome to my kitchen! Read more...