Creamy, dreamy, cools you off when you are steamy, Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream is incredible easy, has only 5 ingredients and in no time you’ll be enjoying a cool scoop that transports you back to your childhood.
CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE ICE CREAM (NO CHURN)
This recipe is no different; it’s cool, light and refreshing and pairing it with crushed Circus Animal cookies…oh be still my clogging arteries (just kidding!). I’m a firm believer in healthy, whole foods; but Circus Animal cookies? I guess it’s no longer a secret, I love them. I know, I know, but it’s about balance right? So leave them out if you want, or crush your favorite cookies and toss them in instead, either way you should make this no-churn ice cream.
Simple, Creamy Homemade Ice Cream
All you need is a mixer and a few simple ingredients! Or if you are the type that feels they need to work off their sweets, then get your arm workout in and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, by whipping your cream by hand! In no time, you will have delicious Circus Animal Cookie ice cream!
Start by whipping your cream on medium high until thickened slightly, toss a tea towel over the top of the mixer to help avoid splattering all over your kitchen!
Slowly pour in your sweetened condensed milk and mix into the whipped cream.
Add a pinch of sea salt, yep just a touch and it will add depth to all of the flavors.
Chop up your animal cookies, just a good rough chop.
Gently fold the crushed cookies into the cream and condensed milk mixture.
Scoop into a loaf pan or any storage container.
Smooth out and if desired, sprinkle with nonpareils.
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 hours or preferably overnight, but if you cannot wait that long, scoop away when you are ready, it will just be softer than if you left it to freeze overnight.
GET FREE RECIPES FROM THE FRESH COOKY DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
There you have it! I told you it was easy! Hope you give this No Churn Circus Animal Ice Cream a try today!
Give these other cool recipes a try:
Enjoy this recipe for Circus Animal Ice Cream? Please leave a comment and rate the recipe in the recipe card.
Hashtag any recipes you make from The Fresh Cooky #thefreshcooky or tag me @thefreshcooky on Instagram to be featured on our stories!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (I used organic)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (I used organic)
- pinch of salt (about 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 cups Circus Animal Cookies, rough chopped
- nonpareils or other sprinkles for the top
- Start by whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla bean paste (or extract) about half way through, scrape down sides while you are at it.
- Slowly pour in your sweetened condensed milk and mix into the whipped cream, mix until combined. Add a pinch of salt, yep just a touch and it will add depth of your flavors.
- Chop up your animal cookies, just a good rough chop. Gently fold the crushed cookies into the cream and condensed milk mixture. Spoon mixture into a loaf pan or a quart sized glass container. Smooth out and if desired, sprinkle with nonpareils or sprinkles.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 hours or preferably overnight, but if you cannot wait that long, scoop away when you are ready, it will just be softer than if you left it overnight.
Try other cookies, jimmies, fruit, swirl hot fudge, chocolate chips, caramel, fudge, coffee granules, flavorings to make it unique! The basic recipe is for a vanilla ice cream, go to town!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Nordic Ware Naturals Aluminum NonStick 1-1/2 Pound Loaf Pan
- USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan 1140LF 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 Inch, Small, Silver
- BALCI Ice Cream Scoop
- KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Plus 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Silver
- Silicone Spatula Set - Heat Resistant BPA FREE
- Norpro Ice Cream Spade, Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 276 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 149mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 3g