Ahh, nothing says summertime like a fresh summer salad, however, you get bored with the same old salad, so if you are searching for fresh new recipes, stop, I’ve rounded up 50 of the best summer salad recipes. Whether you are looking for a great new potluck or barbecue recipe or simply to serve something new and different to your family, I’ve got you covered!
50 of the Best Summer Salad Recipes
Best Salad Tools!
Sometimes having the right tool makes the job so much easier! I have bought these tools over the years, to make salad making so much easier!
- A good knife! Essential in my book as you chop, chop, chop all those ingredients! This Wusthof knife is my favorite one, it was worth the investment years ago!
- A large cutting board | when making salads, you are generally prepping many veggies at once, I love these eco-friendly bamboo cutting boards, they are sturdy, easy to clean and relatively inexpensive!
- Large Bowl | Sometimes I use my wooden bowl, other times I love my big porcelain bowl, either way you need a couple of good sized bowls for your salads.
- Lemon/Lime Squeezer | I use this tool ALL THE TIME in my kitchen, many great salads, have citrus in them or in the dressing.
- Peeler | I have gone through a lot of peelers in my day, but this one from Oxo is truly one of the best!
- Chopper | If you are chopping averse, and I have several friends who are, then a chopper is your friend. I have an old Zyliss chopper but Oxo also makes a great chopper.
- Mandolin | A totally optional kitchen gadget, I have an older one and I love it for slicing onions paper thin, for slicing my potatoes for my gratin potatoes and so much more!
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
There are salad recipes to fit everyone’s palate, restrictions, diet, sensitivities, allergies and more. From healthy to healthy-ish; Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto, Vegan, Vegetarian and more.
- Green salads
- Pasta salads
- Fruit salads
- Chicken salad
- Egg Salads
- Potato salads
- Macaroni salads
- Orzo, CousCous, and Farrow salads
- Asian salads
- Greek salads
- Roasted Corn, Broccoli, and Slaws
- Instant Pot, Make ahead and no cook recipes and more!
Jump on board and check out the best summer salad recipes from around the web.