A sensational collection of summer cocktail and mocktail recipes! Many of these summery drinks can be made kid friendly by simply omitting the alcohol! Perfect for planning your next barbecue, potluck, summer party or picnic!
Cool and refreshing drinks in the summertime, makes me cooler just by looking at these delicious beverages, how about you?
Browse this grand collection of sensational summer sips.
This post updated for a better reader experience 7.9.20
RECOMMENDED TOOLS FOR SUMMER DRINKS
Essential tools make some jobs so much easier don’t you think? And yes, you can take short cuts in your bartending, but if you are building up tools to make life easier in the kitchen, then these are my tried and true suggestions for you.
- Muddler | probably my most essential bar tool, can you use the end of a wooden spoon, sure you can, but a muddler is inexpensive and eases the essences and juices from mint, berries, citrus and more. Plus you look cool using it!
- Measuring Cup | I have two of these, use them daily in my cooking, baking and drink making! LOVE THEM! Also comes in stainless.
- Cocktail Set | well, not very necessary, typically I prefer to use a mason jar with a lid! But nice to have!
- Squeezer please! | A definite must for moscow mules or gin and tonics where you are using limes or lemons as a part of the recipe! I adore this particular one, strong and takes the mess out of squeezing.
- Citrus Channel Knife | If you want to make the beautiful spirals of citrus peel to decorate your drink as seen in this Maple Whisky Sour, this tool makes it so easy!
Looking for more than just summer drinks, pop on over to this post with more than 90 Summer Potluck Recipes.
Or peruse this collection of summery salads!
And don’t forget DESSERT!
You will want to browse this mouth-watering collection of easy summer desserts.
Stay awhile and look through my recipe archives! Easy, wholesome, family-friendly meals, appetizers, desserts and more!
All recipes and images used with permission.