As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy February friends!
I have so much to share with you this week! So get comfy and grab a cup of your favorite beverage.
Not just one, but two new recipes. A 3-Ingredient Dip just in time for Super Bowl Sunday + a beautiful, delicious new Valentine’s cocktail.
I am thrilled to announce a whole new look for The Fresh Cooky; a new logo and a fresher and faster website!
Check out my new HOME PAGE with new recipes, favorites, Valentine’s day and more!
I also have a new, robust Recipe Index:
- New! Search by INGREDIENT | just pop in the ingredient and hit search.
- Search by CATEGORY | newer, better, lots of options
- Visual Category Search | Click on the image for all recipes in category
Super Bowl Appetizer + Valentine’s Cocktail
Excited to showcase not one, but two new recipes this week!
Best 3-Ingredient Sausage Dip
Do not judge this dip by its looks, it tastes incredible with just a few ingredients, but darn if it’s not hard to photograph! Trust me, this is a must make!
3-INGREDIENT SAUSAGE DIP
Be sure to check out this complete post of Super Bowl Recipes.
Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail
A 4 ingredient, fresh and delicious Cranberry Bourbon Sour. All natural ingredients and low sugar!
More Super Bowl Recipes
- All Natural Creamy White Queso | oooh, this is the best queso recipe
- Baked Chicken Quesadillas | feeds a few or a crowd
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders or Dip | A delicious mixture for a dip or sandwich
- Healthy Crack Chicken | Use in tacos, sandwiches or a dip!
- Firecracker Chili | A delicious, hearty, not-to-spicy chili
- Hammy Sammy Sliders | ridiculously easy, even better tasting
- Slow Cooker Red Beans & Rice | Simple, tasty, budget friendly
- Baked BBQ Beef Brisket | tender, and amazing!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork | a winner every time
Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? Pop into the comments below and let me know!
May God bless your week, with grace, joy, and laughter!
P.S. Check out last weeks Fresh Fridays, for more great ideas and recipes!
About Kathleen Pope
Recipe Innovator | Food Photographer | Food Writer
Hi, I’m Kathleen Pope. Here at The Fresh Cooky you will find easy, mostly from-scratch, trusted recipes for all occasions. From speedy dinners to tasty desserts, with easy step-by-step instructions. I am here to help teach you how to make mouthwatering recipes without spending hours in the kitchen. Read more about Kathleen here.