Does January feel like it’s like 48 days to anyone else? I wonder why it feels so long to so many!
It has been a crazy week for me, I have been working on a fresh new look to the website, and it’s almost ready for the big reveal!!
I developed this recipe back in December when I was under the weather, you know the whole, “feed a cold, starve a fever” concept. I was craving a large bowl of something warm, healthy, and comforting. Oh and it had to be easy!!
Deliciously flavorful, like a juicy cheeseburger only in healthier (and easier) soup form! This recipe is naturally gluten free and with one small tweak it is Keto and low-carb! Oh and you can make it on the stove top or in your crockpot.
New Recipe ->> Healthy Cheeseburger Soup
Be sure to check out all of my comforting soup recipes!
What I am Reading?
Are you a reader? I always have several books going; I love to read. I love historical fiction mostly, but always have a spiritual book that I read in the early mornings.
- My favorite morning devotional this past year has been The Way of Abundance by Ann Voskamp. I’m on my 3rd time through, she’s such a real, deep, thought provoking writer! You might enjoy this list of my favorite devotions.
- Been gushing about The Things We Cannot Say –>> check it out!
- I trade books with a dear friend in our neighborhood, he lost his wife to Alzheimer’s 1 1/2 years ago and we both enjoy reading. He introduced me to David Baldacci; The Memory Man series. A departure from my usual style of reading, but I can’t stop, I’m on the 3rd!
Tell me what you are reading! I would love to hear!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches | drippy, gooey cheese, what more could you want — oh and they are ready in 30 minutes! DINNER WIN!
- Honey Bran Muffins | Golden, sticky, not your granny’s bran muffin!
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Heart | key words Giant, Chocolate & Cookie!
- Cherry Bomb (Cherry Bourbon Smash) | It really is the bomb!!
What’s The Fresh Cooky Cookin’?
- Golden Milk Tea Mix (or Simple Turmeric Tea) | when the days are stressful, a cup of this warm, calming tea is perfect!
- Shawarma Chicken | fresh, light, low carb and delicious anytime of year!
- The Best Sloppy Joe’s | Because they really are the best!
P.S. Check out last weeks Fresh Fridays, for more great ideas and recipes!
I enjoy sharing easy recipes that are wholesome and delicious. I am fed by my faith, family, friends & food! Welcome to my kitchen! Read more...