This easy garlic yogurt sauce is a fantastic sauce to have in your recipe box. With only 3 simple ingredients, you have a healthy, flavorful, incredible sauce! Low carb, Keto, gluten free, try it on your favorite grilled meats and salads.
Just want the recipe? Scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Minced Fresh Garlic
- Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt
It’s that simple!
How long will the Sauce Last?
Refrigerate Garlic Yogurt Sauce until ready to use, lasts in fridge, tightly covered for 10-14 days. I do not recommend freezing the sauce.
Uses for Garlic Yogurt Sauce?
- Drizzle over your favorite grilled meats
- Use as a light, no mayo veggie dip
- Try on gyros or tacos
- Slather some on a Mediterranean salad
Give Garlic Yogurt Sauce a try, let me know what you think!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!★
GARLIC YOGURT SAUCE
- 1 small container plain Greek Yogurt (about 7-8 oz)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small mixing bowl, mix ingredients together until well combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or longer to allow flavors to mingle.
- If too thick, add a little water or extra lemon juice until thin enough to pour.
- Use on veggies, grilled meats, kabobs, rice and more!
Refrigerate after making, good for about 14 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 tablespoons Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 7 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 70mg Carbohydrates: 1g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g