This easy garlic yogurt sauce is a fantastic sauce to have in your recipe box. With only 3 simple ingredients, you have a healthy, flavorful, incredible sauce! Low carb, Keto, gluten free, try it on your favorite grilled meats and salads.
Just want the recipe? Scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Minced Fresh Garlic
- Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt
It’s that simple!
How long will the Sauce Last?
Refrigerate Garlic Yogurt Sauce until ready to use, lasts in fridge, tightly covered for 10-14 days. I do not recommend freezing the sauce.
Uses for Garlic Yogurt Sauce?
- Drizzle over your favorite grilled meats
- Use as a light, no mayo veggie dip
- Try on gyros or tacos
- Slather some on a Mediterranean salad
Give Garlic Yogurt Sauce a try, let me know what you think!
Like this recipe?
Don’t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star rating and leave a comment below the recipe!
Easy Garlic Yogurt Sauce
Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
GARLIC YOGURT SAUCE
- 7 oz plain Greek Yogurt small container, about 7-8 oz
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small mixing bowl, mix ingredients together until well combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or longer to allow flavors to mingle.
- If too thick, add a little water or extra lemon juice until thin enough to pour.
- Use on veggies, grilled meats, kabobs, rice and more!