A delicious way to use leftovers of my delicious beer beef stew making this wonderful beef pot pie.
- One recipe of left over Beer Beef Stew
- 1 small package frozen green beans or 1 can organic cut green beans, drained
- 1 can or pkg organic corn (optional)
- 1 small pkg organic peas, frozen (optional)
- 1 package phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 egg (optional for egg wash)
- 1 tablespoon water (optional for egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray 4-6 oven safe bowls with non-stick cooking spray.
- Thaw and reheat stew and add green beans (optional corn and peas) until warmed through
- Spoon desired amount of stew into prepared bowls
- Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and roll until smooth.
- Cut slightly larger than bowl dimensions (square or round)
- Place on top of stew and brush lightly with egg wash
- Place bowls on sheet pan to catch any drippings.
- Bake 15-30 minutes, until golden crust and stew is bubbly.
Keywords: beef pot pie, pot pie, phyllo, comfort food, beef stew, leftovers